Click on the calendar for the day you would like to reserve, then choose a green time slot and room number to begin making your reservation. Need Help? Click on our study room instructions.
- Rooms are reserved in 30 minute increments for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Only GWC registered students & must use a valid "student.cccd.edu" email address to make reservations.
- Reservations may be made up to 1 week in advance.
- Hover over the icon to view details for each study room.
- LIBR 220, 221, 222--Computer & Whiteboard available.
- LIBR 229, 230, 231--No Computer Access. Whiteboard available.
- LIBR 320, 321, 322--Computer & Whiteboard available
- LIBR 224--Reserved for groups of 4-10 students. Computer & Whiteboard available.
- Please review our group study room policy before booking. Study Rooms close 30 minutes before closing.
***DURING FINALS WEEK, SOME STUDY ROOMS ON THE FIRST FLOOR WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE A REFERENCE LIBRARIAN AT THE REFERENCE DESK TO MAKE A RESERVATION!***